Admission & Related
- Higher Secondary:
HSLC (10 passed) with minimum 33% aggregate marks from a recognized Board.
HSSLC (12 passed) with minimum 33% aggregate marks from a recognized Board.
- Admission begins soon after the declaration of HSLC & HSSLC Results.
- Apply in the Admission Application Form attached herewith immediately after the publication of the results of the
- A copy of Marksheet, Admit Card from HSLC and onward in case of New Students(NS).
- Testimonial Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended (NS).
- Migration and Eligibility Certificates in respect of Students coming from outside the jurisdiction of Nagaland Board / University respectively (NS).
- NBSE Registration Card in original for Students joining in B.A. 1st Sem.
- Two recent Passport size photograph of the applicant (colour).
Payments of Fees will be divided into six parts (Six Semesters). Students will have to pay the admission fee & six months tuition fees at the time of admission.
- HIGHER SECONDARY (CLASS – XI & XII)
Payment of fees will be divided into three parts. Three months tuition fees, along with the admission fees, will have to be paid at the time of admission as 1st installment. 2nd installment (6 months tuition fees) to be paid before Mid-Term Exam (1st week of August) and the 3rd installment (3 months tuition fees) to be paid before Promotional/Selection(1st week of October).
*Students joining late or leaving the College under any circumstance within the year will have to clear all fees for the whole year.