- The HSSLC Course of study for each academic year shall be divided into three parts: Mid-term, Selection, Final examination. Moreover, internal assessment which 10 marks, is compulasry for every student, and will be added to Mid-term selection and final examination.
- Mid-term, selection, final examination will be of 90 marks.
- Students found to be adopting unfair means in any Examinations, his/her marks in all subjects in that particular Examination will be cancelled. Moreover, any student expelled form the HSSLC examination is by the very fact, expelled from this college too.
- A student, who fails to appear in any paper in selection Examination due to illness etc., cannot put up his/her case for consideration. However, her/his Mid-term will be referred to if the matter is considered to be genuine duly supported by a Medical treatment documents/proof.
- The Three Years Degree Course has been divided into Six Semesters. Each semester is of six months duration. All the end semesters examinations are conducted by the University.
- No students shall be allowed to claim for re-evaluation in any internal assessments/exam.
- The performance of student shall be evaluated on a 30:70 basis i.e., 30 Marks Class Test ( i. Test, ii. Assignments, iii. Case Studies/Classroom Discussions/ Project, iv. Cocurricular Activities/Attendance) for internal Assessment and 70 Marks for End-Semester Examination.
- A students shall have to secure a minimum of 45% Marks (14 Marks) in the Internal Assessment, and 45% Marks in the End-Semester Examinations in Theory papers.